While breastfeeding, when did your cycle return?

Did you milk it for all it was worth? (breastfed or pumped)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not me...no...I did not put Par to bed about 4 times this week in his clothes because he fell asleep...and when he woke up, I did not change his diaper quickly and nurse him back to sleep--again without changing him into pajamas...no...that would be cruel...(ironically, he has been the most well rested child these past four days!)
I did not cram animal crackers into my child's mouth a multitude of times during this Christmas season just to avoid him crying in public (doctor, church, grocery)--and they of course were fresh crackers--not stray ones in the bottom of my purse or hanging out in a cup holder in my car...that would be just gross.

What have you NOT done lately!
Check out mckmama--she's a riot!

No comments: