While breastfeeding, when did your cycle return?

Did you milk it for all it was worth? (breastfed or pumped)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday!

No...not me...I didn't sit on the kitchen floor BF my son so that my dog would see and want to nurse her own 4 week old puppies. Nope--that would be absolutely ridiculous.

And no...I didn't put par to sleep 3 times this week without a bath--and if I did--I would never have done it with him obviously dirty--because that is gross.

And finally, I didn't look at the vet this morning (after he gave the puppies and Tiffany a check-up) and tell him that I'm not ready for them to wean because "we" believe in long-term nursing. If I had, he would have told me it doesn't work that way with dogs and to give them dog food. Thank goodness I am not that crazy!

Don't forget to check out MCK Mama--our Not Me Monday founder!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My little nursling got a dinosaur today has a little "happy" from his Boo (grandmother). When we got home from lunch it was time for a nap so I had to nurse both of them down at the same time--Par and his new dinosaur--I held Par and he held the dinosaur up to my other breast (which was covered, but still). Thankfully he fell asleep pretty quickly--because that was pretty creepy...

No comments: